Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2012

Anniversary :)

One year ago I got on an airplane and I knew my life would change... I met incredible people, had up and downs and learnt more about life in this time... Espescially that life sometimes can be an a******! But still it was the best decision I made to take this 'time-off' after my studies.

Who thought one year ago I could not do that and that this 'time-off' wouldn't be good for my life?! But hey look now: I am living my dream in America! I am working in Maryland and I will start my master studies this spring semester! I am getting my own car, I will move together with my boyfriend and I found some awesome friends! Yep this 'time-off' wasn't good... It was awesome!!!!

I can just thank my parents, my sister and her boyfriend, my two best friends and Nora & Toddi for the support and help I got and that you made this possible ♥ ♥ ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen